5 REASONS TO WORK WITH CORNERSTONE
Why do you need Critical Care coverage?
Today, due to early detection, prevention and advances in medical treatments, the odds of surviving a life altering critical condition are better than ever. For many of us, surviving such as illness can bring serious financial and emotional hardships, especially if that illness leads to a stay in an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home while recuperating. This is where Critical Care Policy can help.
Critical Care Facts: Did you know?
- Cancer, heart attacks and strokes caused 80% of new critical illness claims in 2010.
- Alzheimers, Strokes and cancer represent over 70% of Long Term Care claims paid.
- GTL’s Critical Care Plan pays cash benefits upon diagnosis for all covered conditions – and benefits increase when confined to an Assisted Living Facility or Nursing Home as a result.
- 59% of all costs associated with cancer are non-medical.
- Stroke is a leading cause of serious long-term disability.
- In 2010 an estimated 785,000 Americans had a new coronary attack, and about 470,000 had a recurrent attack.
- One in 2 men & women will be diagnosed with cancer during their lifetime.
Unique Fact: You can use the Cash Benefits paid by your Critical Care Policy however you wish. Use you cash to help pay for:
- Loss of income
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Alternative treatment options
- Out-of-network charges on PPO
- Travel for treatment plans
- Lifestyle changes
- Mortgage loans & debt payments
- Child care expenses
There are several types of life insurance available. We are here to help you find the best fit both in coverage and expense. Contact Us today for a quote.